RT Yawn.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 736
  • RT wake up.jpg
    RT wake up.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 774
  • RT Dream.jpg
    RT Dream.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 753
lol, I like waking up my cat named oreo, every time you wake her up, or even sneak up on her she'll give you a loud murrr noise and then give you the dirtiest look you ever seen. I'll have to make a video compilation of it some day. She's the only one that does it though. My other cats just wake up, look at you for a second and go back to sleep.

kitari said:
lol, I like waking up my cat named oreo, every time you wake her up, or even sneak up on her she'll give you a loud murrr noise and then give you the dirtiest look you ever seen. I'll have to make a video compilation of it some day. She's the only one that does it though. My other cats just wake up, look at you for a second and go back to sleep.
That will be something to see.
At least the other ones are normal cats. :)
The avatar one is still waiting for the food bowl......

My male Siamese is a big fuzzy, lovable, lazy lout... My female is just a bit too smart for my own good. He scatters when I fly a Hubsan X4 in the house... She just gives me that look and gets ready to pounce... My ceilings aren't high enough to get away from her, so I'm a bit cautious... :shock:

-slinger

fly-catchers said:
Great looking cat :)

I love cats but am currently mourning my lovely 17 year old girl who died on last Friday night :(

bill

Very sorry for your loss Bill...

-slinger

fly-catchers said:
Great looking cat :)

I love cats but am currently mourning my lovely 17 year old girl who died on last Friday night :(

bill

Sorry to hear that Bill. They (dogs and cats) become family after just a bit of time, don't they?

My condolences Bill. They do become part of the family......

I am owned by two little wild looking Bengal cats that act like dogs more than cats, any way, I must have just woke up the dreaming cat with my Nano QX.

The male just came running out of nowhere, jumped about 4 feet into the air and knocked my mini drone to the ground, then ran off again.
Funny guy.

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
GoodnNuff said:
I am owned by two little wild looking Bengal cats that act like dogs more than cats, any way, I must have just woke up the dreaming cat with my Nano QX.

The male just came running out of nowhere, jumped about 4 feet into the air and knocked my mini drone to the ground, then ran off again.
Funny guy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj