Don't upgrade Regret selling my vision plus!

Reaction score
My p3 has caused me to switch brands, sold my GREAT p2v+ to a relative to move up or so I thought, upon purchase received box open to find gimbal clamp off gimbal flopping around in box loose, told oh we all get the p3 like that ! Then realize controller battery 0% literally no charge took 6 hrs to get up to 100%, charged phantom battery, then have to do 30min of crazy updates through the micro SD card now listening to beep patterns to tell progress! Take outside at it twitches so wildly in the air fought to get it down! Go in let it cool do a full imu calibration again on perfectly level table, take out it takes of and twitching wildly and bolts off to the side yard! Was able with help to catch out of the air! Call dealer which is supposed to be great! They tell me send back for repair "what its defective out of box and you are repairing it" not replacing with a good one! I bought Brand new received that day! Been trying to deal with DJI waiting for response none, weather bad here for week finally 2 days ago saw break in weather figured try again, charged radio battery fully! Yesterday was warm dry, charged up phantom battery grab radio and sure enough dead 0% charge and yes it was off 2 days! This doesn't even count the fact I also received the old motor old shell combo that cracks! Guess what dealer told me ZIP Tie the arms together to prevent this! So a 1000$ phantom 3a and you have to ziptie it together, so it doesn't crack apart in flight! What a JOKE !

Sorry your having troubles, I know it's flustered you. I have two Phantom 2 and am stick with them. The difference in then1080p and 4 k is just not all it made out to be. High Defination is just that. Not worth the differences and if it ain't brook don't fix it. Not upgrading either. If I have to replace an ESC I can do it without changing out a $200 board. That's a big plus. You modified my antenna's so the distance and video are no problem at all. I need a sticker that says Love my P2...

Reactions: Extreme24
Ditto to previous poster. I have had a Vision 2 Plus (Version 3 - sounds stupid, but it is called that) for 18 months and it continues to work flawlessly. If it ain't broke, I sure don't need (beta) Version 4.

Some people don't buy new cars the first year they hit the market because of the bugs and design flaws which will become apparent.

I think the same strategy applies to drones.

Yes totally agree, my P2v+ with over 150 flights works fine, I do not need 4K, the Litchi app is great. I will wait for the P4 and consider if it has any advantages to persuade me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair