Don't look or you'll get mad....

Reaction score
I found this video came up as a suggestion at the end of another person's video. Theirs was spectacular, responsible, beautifully shot, and a credit to the pilot. But this one advertised at the end of his shows why there ought to be an intelligence test before you can buy one of these things.

Firstly it caught my attention because it looks like the idiot has put the camera on facing the wrong way or something. I've never seen footage with the legs so visible.

And then it caught my attention because of the idiocy of the pilot, and I'm not going to comment on the stupidity of the height he went to, or that the uncontrolled crash onto someone's property was damned lucky he didn't injure someone. Oh wait ... I said I wasn't going to comment on his stupidity and I just did comment. Oh well, my comment was still right, it was complete stupidity.

Reactions: dirkclod
Agree With your comment !

If ya look at his other video's it makes sense . He's nuts !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 750r
Sometimes, even I can't defend stupid.

Lady in the audio was correct... It's broke now!
He was lucky looking at where he was flying. Way to many people and ground objects.

Reactions: dirkclod and 750r
I think that might be the highest altitude Phantom I've seen. These Phantoms are really impressive.

What happens when it keels over around 8m30s? It kind of rights itself as it's losing altitude and looks like it's trying to stay upright. The motors are making a totally different sound. Can a Phantom autorotate?

What happens when it keels over around 8m30s? It kind of rights itself as it's losing altitude and looks like it's trying to stay upright. The motors are making a totally different sound. Can a Phantom autorotate?
I'm guessing that he might of lost a motor. Could possibly explain the spiral of death that followed.

The leopard print speedo was a nice touch. Klassy.

By the looks of the props P1 maybe ?
One good thing no one got hit and he not flying no more .

Looks like no FPV. He had no idea where that was for a loooong time.

The leopard print speedo was a nice touch. Klassy.
monker thumbup.gif

JMWY;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav