Don't know where to start...

Reaction score
Hi folks, please bare with me as i am new to this forum... I haven't flown my P3 in a while and find there are significant firm ware updates. I tried to download and install but it seems i screwed it up. no communication between aircraft and controller and controller just beeps non stop. I have no idea how to fix it. Any suggestions on where to start?

I have the same problem, and followed the DJI procedure. For any Phantom 3 Pro with firmware 1.3.2 or higher, no SD is used. The Remote Control downloads everything then sends it to the aircraft. (Apparently?)

My Remote control displayed a box telling me to download new firmware. I had the aircraft also turned on then pushed the Download button. Instructions stated it would take 30 minutes. After about 6-7 minutes. Everything stopped. I got a warning display indicating the RC and aircraft were not linked. Sorry, not using correct DJI PHRASE.

I have also downloaded a copy of the bin file. Can I use the old method of firmware update with a SD card?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4