Don't know what tab for P3S

Reaction score
I have been thinking what tab to buy but I just can't decide because there are so many..... I have other threads on this topic and have done research and looked at the Nvidia Shield k1 and Samsung tablets and many more but don't know what is the best.

I would like one that would not lag or freeze and would be powerful enough to run the DJI go app flawlessly.

Price range is €150 - €230
Thank you for your help
Much appreciated

Last edited:
Check out aliexpress (Asian site not European and American) as you can get a decent 10" tablet for that.

All you need is for it to run a minimum of 2GB RAM (not to be confused with memory) my huawei p9 runs litchi and dji go no problems. So look for a similar spec to that

I have been thinking what tab to buy but I just can't decide because there are so many..... I have looked at the Nvidia Shield k1 and Samsung tablets and many more but don't know what is the best.

I would like one that would not lag or freeze and would be powerful enough to run the DJI go app flawlessly.

Price range is €150 - €230
Thank you for your help
Much appreciated
Maybe something in these two threads will help:

Best tablet to use with P3S

Which tab would be the best for my P3S?

Check out aliexpress (Asian site not European and American) as you can get a decent 10" tablet for that.

All you need is for it to run a minimum of 2GB RAM (not to be confused with memory) my huawei p9 runs litchi and dji go no problems. So look for a similar spec to that
Thanks for the help

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20