Don't fly over the Super Bowl

LOL. EVERYONE knows that those weren't the real airliners that hit the WTC on 9/11. They were DRONE imitations (I swear one of "those" sites had it.)

OMG, now that I think about it, your post scares me to death. THINK of what an unregistered, bought from a third party (untraceable only not a gun LOL), P3 would do if someone were to simply just hover at 25' at the 50 yard line, for 20 minutes! Mass hysteria, game timed out, multi-million dollar advertising disrupted. The FAA watching. The press our hobby would get!

Hey everyone! PLEASE don't do this!

We aren't allowed to even approach an NFL stadium - any NFL stadium - when a game is imminent. So I don't think this is really news.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Not to worry. The Feds will have the most advanced alien technology available to wipe out drones, errant Cessnas, idiot parachuters and the millions of versions of 'neer-do-wells that would just love to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Hell, if a loose nipple can create waves for months, imagine the possibilities.....

Reactions: Fat City
LOL. EVERYONE knows that those weren't the real airliners that hit the WTC on 9/11. They were DRONE imitations (I swear one of "those" sites had it.)

OMG, now that I think about it, your post scares me to death. THINK of what an unregistered, bought from a third party (untraceable only not a gun LOL), P3 would do if someone were to simply just hover at 25' at the 50 yard line, for 20 minutes! Mass hysteria, game timed out, multi-million dollar advertising disrupted. The FAA watching. The press our hobby would get!

Hey everyone! PLEASE don't do this!

Let's see what happens. Will be interesting. False flag....my dibs first reported here.

Setup the 50yard line as a waypoint and hover at the end. Would love the see a QB come out, throw one ball and take it out.

If someone were crazy enough to do that, fly their Quad into the Superbowl, I'd bet the FAA would bring down the full weight of the law to make that person an example...

I just read an article that said they'll shoot it down
dd919384844210e79c7f74fb36a9a0eb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Per document AC 9157A, the FAA does have the right to "pursue enforcement action" against us.

Silly me. I thought they'd just fine us or something. I didn't think the FAA would go ahead and shoot us down.

Marvelous.

some idiot will probably try to fly his Drone over the super Bowl.
takes all kinds.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31