Don't fly over people- oops!

I didn't see 'the reason' not to fly over people... no 'oops' in there at all.

Well.....it did not come down and a good thing. If it had, he sure would of had a great amount of luck not to hit someone.
Not a good move.

Happyflyer said:
Well.....it did not come down and a good thing. If it had, he sure would of had a great amount of luck not to hit someone.
Not a good move.

+1

I'm missing the oops also. Good thing the moon did not fall out of the sky....... it could have hit someone.

Wait a minute... The moon IS falling out of the sky,flying over people constantly. Thank God for gravity. Oh, and celestial mechanics. More people HAVE been struck by moon beams, than falling Phantoms. I've even heard tell that falling moon beams have struck women, causing them to lose underwear, especially during a warm evening breeze!

joeg1717 said:
I'm missing the oops also. Good thing the moon did not fall out of the sky....... it could have hit someone.
After a few billion years of the moon going around the Earth, you don't have to worry about it falling. In fact it is moving away from the Earth.
The oooops is: The person flying the quad made a mistake flying over people. In their words: "ooops! I (the flyer) made a serious error."

Did anyone die?

DrD said:
Wait a minute... The moon IS falling out of the sky,flying over people constantly. Thank God for centrifugal force. ......!

FIFY.

These are one of those times you want to fly over people. One of the reasons why quads are so awesome. Eyes around the world. Just don't fly it around New York and crash it on every skyscraper and you're OK.

Happyflyer said:
joeg1717 said:
After a few billion years of the moon going around the Earth, you don't have to worry about it falling. In fact it is moving away from the Earth.
The oooops is: The person flying the quad made a mistake flying over people. In their words: "ooops! I (the flyer) made a serious error."

+1

Living in a city that packed, even without the protest going on, there is no possible way NOT to fly over people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers