Don't buy this camera this holiday season! (Spoiler my camera gets destroyed!)

Did watch this yesterday,,bit long but fun to watch,it did stand up well to your torture though..lol..I can see lots of people doing that when they get flat battery,,that's pretty poor how all gets deleted from cam when battery dies,great review...waiting for the next now

Reactions: Weston Ney
Next is cheapest drone on Amazon review.
Did watch this yesterday,,bit long but fun to watch,it did stand up well to your torture though..lol..I can see lots of people doing that when they get flat battery,,that's pretty poor how all gets deleted from cam when battery dies,great review...waiting for the next now

What’s the point?

Instead of buying and destroying a cheap camera, why not give the money to your local food bank to help out someone less fortunate than you.

Chris

I bought this to help somebody not have to waste good money on this piece of junk scam. It's a funny but informative video.

Maybe next time you should donate money to the food bank instead of buying that beer...

What’s the point?

Instead of buying and destroying a cheap camera, why not give the money to your local food bank to help out someone less fortunate than you.

Chris

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj