Don't be a drone jerk

Hahaha, gotta love it... Only In Canada. Eh?
View attachment 26328

We have you surrounded, step out, with your pants up...

Live long and poke fun at them Southern folks.

RedHotPoker
Guess everybody is southern folks to a country above em RHP...eh :) ;-]

You have to be able to laugh at yourself. We get plenty of ribbing up here. In ol' Canada.
image.jpg

Some times, deservedly so.., ;-)

RedHotPoker

You have to be able to laugh at yourself. We get plenty of ribbing up here. In ol' Canada.
View attachment 26334
Some times, deservedly so.., ;-)

RedHotPoker
I thought it was funny how there's a section for "Americans" and a separate section for "Alaskans"... LOL
I think that's pretty much the way the "Alaskans" would have done it too.. LMAO
BOT

Reactions: dirkclod
The one who discovery America`s and half the world.... ;-)
Oh well then....must be where we got some of our " "aggressive authority " from then :)

Humm.....since i live in Europe, we don`t have a "aggressive" authority like in USA....however, it will be a matter of time, legislation came out also here...

In this case, quad`s + air planes fires, i think we should n`t use them because others plans fighting on lower altitudes...
We could however user our services with the fire-fighters, and give a new insight on the fires, if they accepted, of course...

However...
One day a notice a video, of a house burning and someone using a quad to record it. At certain part of the video, a fire-fight instead of concentrate of fight the fire, use the water to try to catch the quad...
My vision as a European, is of a great stupidity and immaturity....but, yey, im European and do not live in a "authority" "regime" like USA.....

Normally, here prevails the sense common.......

Sorry my bad English...

I didn't know Mordor was in Europe! I heard it can be pretty rough with authority. You know, the orcs and all that are typically quite unruly. Need to crack down to keep them in line. But yeah, I guess my country is worse than Mordor when it comes down to rules and regulations. You know, since we're so immature and all, unlike you orcs.

This is getting a little oftopic Europe vs USA....
Im just saying that here, we don`t have authority, for instance, stops on transit, with a hand on a 45 before saying hello...
Actually, people here don`t have guns....except some criminals of course.
P.S. I didn`t call "orcs" to anybody, but yes i love J.R.R Tolkien.....
But since someone on post 3, if im not wrong. did understand and agree with my post, im ok.

Peace bro.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1