Don't be a drone jerk

Humm.....since i live in Europe, we don`t have a "aggressive" authority like in USA....however, it will be a matter of time, legislation came out also here...

In this case, quad`s + air planes fires, i think we should n`t use them because others plans fighting on lower altitudes...
We could however user our services with the fire-fighters, and give a new insight on the fires, if they accepted, of course...

However...
One day a notice a video, of a house burning and someone using a quad to record it. At certain part of the video, a fire-fight instead of concentrate of fight the fire, use the water to try to catch the quad...
My vision as a European, is of a great stupidity and immaturity....but, yey, im European and do not live in a "authority" "regime" like USA.....

Normally, here prevails the sense common.......

Sorry my bad English...

Humm.....since i live in Europe, we don`t have a "aggressive" authority like in USA....however, it will be a matter of time, legislation came out also here...

In this case, quad`s + air planes fires, i think we should n`t use them because others plans fighting on lower altitudes...
We could however user our services with the fire-fighters, and give a new insight on the fires, if they accepted, of course...

However...
One day a notice a video, of a house burning and someone using a quad to record it. At certain part of the video, a fire-fight instead of concentrate of fight the fire, use the water to try to catch the quad...
My vision as a European, is of a great stupidity and immaturity....but, yey, im European and do not live in a "authority" "regime" like USA.....

Sorry my bad English...
Everything you said is true. Sadly we have to live like this.

Thanks.
I hope i wont be misunderstand about using "aggressive" and "authority", but thats the sensation i have from outside....

Reactions: REBELimgs

However...

Sorry my bad English...
roflmao2.gif

Do any of you think that Drone Jerks read threads about NOT being a Drone Jerk?! Hello?!!?!
My wife calls me jerk every time I buy a new drone. Granted she usually has a sideways smile on her face but still.
Does that qualify under the current definition of a "drone jerk" ?? [emoji16]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The U.S. Govt. are the only ones killing people with drones. Maybe it's a case of guilty conscious?
Doubt it . Ya really want to go there ?

Reactions: AmosMoses
The U.S. Govt. are the only ones killing people with drones. Maybe it's a case of guilty conscious?

I'm not sure of what they are doing these days, I think the Drones used for peaceful protection in other countries for the U.S are slightly different than the we quads/drones we use. I could be wrong and out of date though. Having the addons that their drones have would be interesting :)

Dron.jpg

Fast question: Do you prefer live in Europe or USA?
Thanks god, i live one of the most peaceful country`s of Europe.....
Which one Mordor ?

Proud Canadian here. ;-)

I think anyone living below the 49th parallel is an A... Hahaha

Give me Hell Harry??

RedHotPoker

Proud Canadian here. ;-)

I think anyone living below the 49th parallel is an A... Hahaha

Give me Hell Harry??

RedHotPoker

Hoser. Good day, eh.

Reactions: dirkclod

Reactions: dirkclod
Hahaha, gotta love it... Only In Canada. Eh?
image.jpg

We have you surrounded, step out, with your pants up...

Live long and poke fun at them Southern folks.

RedHotPoker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues