Don’t need to fly high for unique perspective.

Nice.
I have been doing more and more low altitude flying; especially with goggles. I have seen enough roof tops and tree tops.
Only concern is risk of thin obstacles that you can't see until it maybe too late.
Otherwise, even P mode speed seems fast. You really have to have your wits about you, which makes the experience more engaging.

This is the type of camera footage that I want to record, but over the ocean. I wondered if the DJI P series have some sort of “cruise control”setting that will allow me to fly at a constant hight at a constant speed to obtain a smooth flowing video? Only been a P pilot for a short while! Thanks

This is the type of camera footage that I want to record, but over the ocean. I wondered if the DJI P series have some sort of “cruise control”setting that will allow me to fly at a constant hight at a constant speed to obtain a smooth flowing video? Only been a P pilot for a short while! Thanks
I use Litchi software for pre programmed automated missions. That’s what you are looking for. Will cost you $25 and a learning curve. But well worth it. And missions are repeatable. I’ve recorded the same thing through the seasons and edited them together. With criss fades

Reactions: Brojon
I use Litchi software for pre programmed automated missions. That’s what you are looking for. Will cost you $25 and a learning curve. But well worth it. And missions are repeatable. I’ve recorded the same thing through the seasons and edited them together. With criss fades

Use Tripod mode. It smooths motions and maintains low speed. I think it might do what you want by holding the throttle at full.

Use Tripod mode. It smooths motions and maintains low speed. I think it might do what you want by holding the throttle at full.
I have used it too. But I think that they have different applications.

Just bought Litchi and enrolled into Phantom Film School to get to grips with the basics of Litchi. Thanks for advice. The introductory module of Phantom Film School helped to convinced me.

I wish they did tripod mode on my P3P, looks so cool, great video..

Len

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20