Dominator v2 for Phantoms

Reaction score
Hello,

I've tried my friend's Dominator v3 with a P4 and love it. Been searching eBay and craigslist for FatSharks in general and there are some Dom v2's I've been watching.

I know the v2 is 4:3 whereas v3 is widescreen. Any of you with v2 have opinions about it? Does it drive you crazy? Is it ok?

Josh

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm just going to throw this out there: Horizon Hobby has 1) a sale on the Dominator HD2 and 2) has a 10% coupon available at retailmenot.com . Together they drop the price to $405+tax. The code is FL32-GXNF-GD3U and I think it's good through the end of the month.

In your PM it seemed that you might be mixing up the models
Dominator V2 (blue)- the old version........... 4:3 (30degree FOV???)
Dominator V3 (blue with fan)- the newer .....16:9 30degree FOV (4:3 is squeezed vertically to fit)
Dominator HD (grey)- the old version ...........4:3 many complaints regarding blurry edges
Dominator HD2 (grey with fan)- the newer ..4:3 50degree FOV Still some complaints (16x9 is squeezed horizontally to fit).

Thanks for the sale..!

I did in fact mean the Dom v2 but... Derp... Looking a little deeper would've shown that it just won't work with the Phantom hdmi module...

Advanced - Dominator V2 with HDMI Module

Josh

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Go for Dom V3 in case you decide to go for FatShark

Ive been using Litches VR mode with my KG 4G Phone and a decent set of googles that the phone fits in.
Anyone out there move from this type setup to the FatSharkDom V3, and able to offer thoughts on comparison between the 2?

I would take v2 instead of v3 , cause of dvr . Watch this video

I would take v2 instead of v3 , cause of dvr . Watch this video
But again it depends if it is for a ph2 vision plus or not , seems that v3 does not have the dvr in it wich is usefull to recover a lost quad .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4