Does your gimble buzz when not in use?

Reaction score
Just got my baby in the mail this morning, currently waiting for the wifi extender to fully charge (been charging for 2 hrs, is a full charge really necessary or can i just go?) but I was checking out the gimble and how it works with the phantom on and I noticed a buzzing sound coming from the gimble even when not in use. Just wondering if this is normal or not, thanks.

atag012 said:
Just got my baby in the mail this morning, currently waiting for the wifi extender to fully charge (been charging for 2 hrs, is a full charge really necessary or can i just go?) but I was checking out the gimble and how it works with the phantom on and I noticed a buzzing sound coming from the gimble even when not in use. Just wondering if this is normal or not, thanks.

Make sure you have removed the gimbal clamp and the lens cap. Is it still buzzing?

Dirty Bird said:
atag012 said:

Make sure you have removed the gimbal clamp and the lens cap. Is it still buzzing?

The lens cap and gimbal clamp were always taken off before turning it on. Maybe I am over thinking this, mind you it is not a loud buzz, when I take a couple steps back you cannot hear it but up close it is noticeable.

Dirty Bird said:
I have noticed mine buzz or hum a little on occasion so its probably nothing to worry about.

cool sounds good, anyone suggest going straight to NAZA mode, sounds like it might be safer with its additional features

I went straight to NAZA mode as soon as I unboxed. There is no reason not to use NAZA mode...just make sure to begin your flights with both S1 & S2 in the Top positions.

Dirty Bird, can you expand more on why you suggest Naza mode over Phantom mode. I'm very new to this and nervous about switching.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl