Does voice recording start automaticallyin Litchi for ios?

Reaction score
A question:
Usng Litchi for IOS with my iPad mini 4. Does Voice recording start automatically when the flight begins,..or is there a place one needs to turn it on/off??
Thank you. (Running Waypoints missions)

If you mean Video Recording, there is preference to automatically start it. I have it enabled because I don't want to see an empty SD card after a mission (because I forgot to hit the Rec button).

If you mean Video Recording, there is preference to automatically start it. I have it enabled because I don't want to see an empty SD card after a mission (because I forgot to hit the Rec button).
Matti:
Thank you,..but I am referring to Audio Recording using Litchi Waypoints app on my iPad mini 4. Can that be done,..sorta as a play by play?? Or does that need to be addd later? I thought on some Tutorial I saw where that could be recorded during the Mission...

Matti:
Thank you,..but I am referring to Audio Recording using Litchi Waypoints app on my iPad mini 4. Can that be done,..sorta as a play by play?? Or does that need to be addd later? I thought on some Tutorial I saw where that could be recorded during the Mission...

You have so use a separate app like AZ Screen Recorder that you start before opening the Litchi app:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj