Does this still apply..

Reaction score
Got our email today from DJI
In the email it contained issues with updating the software. I have provided a link below what they sent me.

DJI Forum|Phantom 3: Firmware v1.5.0030 Install Guide and Support Thread

It really confuse me one minute says to downgrade one minute tells you to upgrade

I mean now 1.6 is out is there any point of this email??? Why would they send this me in the email!

Am i safe with 1.6??

1.6 is safe. There is no need to downgrade.

Mine went just fine last night. I had no issues. Flew today in 20 degree plus a a stiff wind at 15 mph. She handled just fine.

Thanks for the reply msinger. Why on earth would they send me that email

Why would they send this me in the email!

It's not like they sent this email to ONLY you... I got one as well and I'm sure thousands of others did too... just usual DJI broadcast emails, don't take it personally...

Why on earth would they send me that email
I believe they only included that as a reference for those people who need help installing the firmware. I did not take it as a suggestion to downgrade the firmware.

It's not like they sent this email to ONLY you... I got one as well and I'm sure thousands of others did too... just usual DJI broadcast emails, don't take it personally...
I got it also, and i have P2, not P3. I assumed mine was due to sending email request for P2 smart battery update these last few weeks...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not taking it personal you fool! It doesn't make sense sending information like that when 1.6 out!! Does it?

Not taking it personal you fool!

Now THAT is a personal message... and quite unkind when all I did was try to help clarify that DJI message wasn't intelligently targeting YOU personally and just part of a typical broadcast.

I try to help and you call me a fool.... nice, really nice...

It doesn't make sense sending information like that when 1.6 out!! Does it?

Of course it doesn't make sense... companies do it all the time because they are run by people, who make mistakes or don't communicate well and send mixed messaging to their customers...

You've made the mistake of assuming their marketing messages should be harmoniously synchronized with abrupt firmware releases so as not to cause confusion and get your panties in a bunch... now, who's acting foolishly?

Now THAT is a personal message... and quite unkind when all I did was try to help clarify that DJI message wasn't intelligently targeting YOU personally and just part of a typical broadcast.

I try to help and you call me a fool.... nice, really nice...

Of course it doesn't make sense... companies do it all the time because they are run by people, who make mistakes or don't communicate well and send mixed messaging to their customers...

You've made the mistake of assuming their marketing messages should be harmoniously synchronized with abrupt firmware releases so as not to cause confusion and get your panties in a bunch... now, who's acting foolishly?

[Moderator edit: offensive message removed. Poster has been given a warning. Offensive messages including name calling will be met with warnings and possibly suspension or banning.]

Last edited by a moderator:
You must have forgotten to take your midol today.

[Moderator edit: offensive message removed. Poster has been given a warning. Offensive messages including name calling will be met with warnings and possibly suspension or banning.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mmee1992
@Turbazz is banned from this thread. He has been given warnings for his behavior. Name calling and otherwise offensive behavior is not tolerated. At all. Ever.

Also, as tempting as it is, please do not respond to offensive comments or trolling. Report it and we will handle it. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20