Does this bother you?

Reaction score
I was noticing in the release notes for firmware updates it says the update may change some of your settings back to the factory.

I don't care for that. It's like looking for a needle in a hay stack to figure out what may have been reset. They need to back the setting up and restore them as part of the update.

How do you guys handle this? I guess you could keep a list of what you change but there has to be a better way.

I was noticing in the release notes for firmware updates it says the update may change some of your settings back to the factory.
I don't care for that. It's like looking for a needle in a hay stack to figure out what may have been reset. They need to back the setting up and restore them as part of the update.
How do you guys handle this? I guess you could keep a list of what you change but there has to be a better way.
It's always been the case that firmware updates reset some settings back to default values.
They are just letting you know about it now.

Yeh pic always good but hands on good to , keeps you in touch searching through ,see whats new whats changed and what things do,im in my settings heaps,trying things turning things off and on,,lucky i cant pull it apart or i be in there,,:)

Reactions: deltamike
When I set mine up I go through each screen and keep a log of the settings. Then after an update I just check the settings to see if any changed. Some times the RTH height will change back to default.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan