does the video look normal on this P3P?

Reaction score
I know the color is off im flying blind "No Video Feed" but does this recording look OK it seems a bit shaky artifacts i just want to decide if its worth fixing the Feed issue? Im comparing it to my Mavic Pro Plat! i thought the P3P had a better camera? im seeing Tearing and Pixelation or is it just a setting thats off?

Hi DroneJI

No the video does not look OK to me, looks slightly out of focus, and as you say pixelation can be seen, just a thought is the sd card Ok or fast enough for the video feed, is it the same no matter what video resolution you film in..?

Waylander

Hi DroneJI

No the video does not look OK to me, looks slightly out of focus, and as you say pixelation can be seen, just a thought is the sd card Ok or fast enough for the video feed, is it the same no matter what video resolution you film in..?

Waylander

Same Samsung SD card I used in my MPP it should be fine I swapped them out for this flight

Hi DroneJI

Waylander

I have to try different resolutions I’m Leary of flying it blind if something goes wrong I won’t know were it’s at without a video feed I’m gonna try shooting handheld in different modes to see the difference, this was not in 4K it was a between 1080 and 4K because it would not transfer 4K files to my iPad from the SD card in the editor, this is the only way I can see the video without pulling the card and putting it in a PC I guess they limit the file size from transferring if it’s recorded in 4K ? I always had to select a lower resolution to transfer it between the AC and the Mobile device.

Reactions: ferncfc
I have to try different resolutions I’m Leary of flying it blind if something goes wrong I won’t know were it’s at without a video feed I’m gonna try shooting handheld in different modes to see the difference, this was not in 4K it was a between 1080 and 4K because it would not transfer 4K files to my iPad from the SD card in the editor, this is the only way I can see the video without pulling the card and putting it in a PC I guess they limit the file size from transferring if it’s recorded in 4K ? I always had to select a lower resolution to transfer it between the AC and the Mobile device.

Still been trying to capture video at different settings. It the rain down here just won’t stop on days I have time to test the P3 :( I will add some clips at different settings when the rainforest weather leaves the Mountains of South Carolina I’m serious it’s not supposed to rain like this till late summer when the hurricane sea is in full.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20