Does the Go App auto update?

Anything is possible when using outdated versions of DJI GO. I have not run into those issues in the latest version.
Given the flight restrictions inherent in the current versions that would prevent me from flying altogether, despite no FAA issues, I guess I'll learn to live with them, if they recur. Thanks for your help! :cool:

What about the Map Loading issue? Is that unique to 2.4.3 under iOS 9.1 or is that still a current bug, as my iPhone under the current DJI GO app still displays Map Loading, too...for all flights

What about the Map Loading issue? Is that unique to 2.4.3 under iOS 9.1 or is that still a current bug, as my iPhone under the current DJI GO app still displays Map Loading, too...for all flights

I have 9.2.1 on my iPhone 6 Plus, and the Go app is 2.4.3. I've noticed the map loading issue as well, but it happens only with the most recent flight...and after a while it does display the town. I just checked and I have a total of 10 flights and all locations are there, no more "map loading". My last flight was two days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31