Does RTH automatically set itself?

Reaction score
As the post goes. Does the phantom set its home point automatically before each new takeoff ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Does the phantom set its home point automatically before each new takeoff
Yes -- as long as your Phantom has a good GPS connection. The DJI GO app will announce when the home point has been marked. You'll also be able to see it on the map.

I believe the home point is set if you wait for rapid flashing green lights before you take off.

Yes -- as long as your Phantom has a good GPS connection. The DJI GO app will announce when the home point has been marked. You'll also be able to see it on the map.
Thank you for the speedy reply! Out of interest do most pilots set their home point were the craft takes off from or were the pilot it holding the tx?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

do most pilots set their home point were the craft takes off from or were the pilot it holding the tx?
In general, you should be resetting your home point whenever you want to mark a new landing location. Ideally, you'll be landing it yourself. But, if it does need to RTH, you should make sure the home point is set to a safe location.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj