Does it sound like your Pv2 motors are getting louder

Reaction score
Just wanted to out this thread out there. I have had my vision since Christmas. I was flying it the other night and my wife made the comment that the vision is loud. That made me wonder did I think it was loud when I first got it or have I become use to the sound it makes. Wanted to see if you thought the same about yours...

mmotown said:
Just wanted to out this thread out there. I have had my vision since Christmas. I was flying it the other night and my wife made the comment that the vision is loud. That made me wonder did I think it was loud when I first got it or have I become use to the sound it makes. Wanted to see if you thought the same about yours...

WHAT ??? (hang on... let me turn this thing off....) :) :D :lol: :roll:

Yes, those chunky props make a good noise - with my gimbal attached they have to whirl a little faster to keep a hover so they do sound different to before. The motors themselves shouldn't change in their noise. In fact I tend to give them a little ground run with props off now and again just to listen to the motors - if one sounds a bit different or stops quicker than the others then it might be worth having a closer look

Pull_Up said:
Yes, those chunky props make a good noise - with my gimbal attached they have to whirl a little faster to keep a hover so they do sound different to before. The motors themselves shouldn't change in their noise. In fact I tend to give them a little ground run with props off now and again just to listen to the motors - if one sounds a bit different or stops quicker than the others then it might be worth having a closer look

I do exactly the same thing (props off) Did you learn this through experience with the Hubsan, by any chance? :D

-slinger

Pull_Up said:
I love the smell of a can motor's brushes letting go in the morning...

I've replaced a motor seven times on my original Hubsan and the body once... Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' :D

-slinger

gunslinger said:
mmotown said:

WHAT ??? (hang on... let me turn this thing off....) :) :D :lol: :roll:

When people say " You can spy on people with that" my reply is, you'll hear it before you see it! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4