Does eBay gets a percentage of my sale price?

Reaction score
So I was thinking of selling on eBay, but then I read that eBay takes a percentage of the sale price.

For example: If I sell something on eBay (Lets say a drone for example), and I sell it for 600, I don't acually get all that 600, eBay gets some? Or DO I get all the 600?

I'm confused!! :confused:

So I was thinking of selling on eBay, but then I read that eBay takes a percentage of the sale price.

For example: If I sell something on eBay (Lets say a drone for example), and I sell it for 600, I don't acually get all that 600, eBay gets some? Or DO I get all the 600?

They take around 10%

They take around 10%
Why? I relize they need to make money somehow but why take MY money?

...THEFTS!!:mad:

1bke2lqgQiKRuFhpNAPo_gP9sN.gif

Ebay charge a Final Value Fee of 10% ... and that is 10% of the cost of the item + shipping cost
They also charge smaller fees for listing the ad.
And Paypal will also take an extra cut if you use Paypal.

Ebay became Greedbay long ago.

PayPal gets 2% . The higher dollar the Item on E-Bay the % goes down .
If you sell there often they don't charge listing fees to keep you selling .

When you consider the number of potential buyers that could be reached it almost seems reasonable. Hey, you can always take an ad on Craigslist. Or post flyers on telephone poles. Of course, you will need to tear down the house-flipping and vitamin promotions to make room.

You just take the "Fee" into account and add that onto your price to try and come out about where you want in the end.

Why would Ebay NOT charge? They provide a service and they've got to make $$ somewhere or go out of business.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj