Does DJI ship through UPS or FEDEX?

Reaction score
If I order a phantom off the DJI app will it ship through UPS or FedEx? I don't trust FedEx, I saw them drop a box casually in one of their stores so I would prefer UPS.

They ship via both. I usually get my shipments via FedEx.

They require a direct signature for every package they ship.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomEvan
TYlus7VAr9c4M.gif

Be sure you understand that they require an adult signature in the presence of the deliverer, not just signing the door tag. They will not allow forwarding or anything else except picking up at the FedX hub from which local delivery is made. Had to drive 30 minutes away to get the replacement shell!!!

You are under a delusion that ups doesn't also drop and step on their boxes. I generally see FedEx boxes arrive in better condition than ups

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet

Well, just hope that DJI actually puts a drone in the box! Personally I'd order from AMAZON.com or Best Buy. Those people you can deal with if you have a problem while DJI, well DJI just does not care about customers. If you phone them, you will really be impressed how good they seem. But just wait! If you have a problem with them, then you are out of luck! DJI makes a great drone. Too bad they don't believe in customer support.
Good luck, but check them out good before you order from THEM!
Jim
WA5TEF

The problem with Fed-Ex/DJI is the signature required on delivery. They will not leave a package even if you request it and after three strikes of no one home to sign, my packages go to the Fed-Ex hub that is one and a half hours drive, one way, from my home. It's up to me to get it after that. DJI does use UPS for repairs and returns, though. At least you can sign for UPS packages on-line. I personally wouldn't worry about damages in shipping. Yes, it can happen, but it's not likely and it's easy to file a damage claim.

Gold!

I watched the postman at my last house walk up to the screen door that was one way vision, put the note in the door and walk off, I ran outside to chase him but the flog was already driving away. The next time I saw his car pull up next door and attempt the same thing only this time as he was about to put the slip in the door I opened it, he was so annoyed that he he had to open his van, threw the box at me and left. I reported him and never had an issue again.

The problem with Fed-Ex/DJI is the signature required on delivery. They will not leave a package even if you request it and after three strikes of no one home to sign, my packages go to the Fed-Ex hub that is one and a half hours drive, one way, from my home. It's up to me to get it after that. DJI does use UPS for repairs and returns, though. At least you can sign for UPS packages on-line. I personally wouldn't worry about damages in shipping. Yes, it can happen, but it's not likely and it's easy to file a damage claim.

Yep had to drive 45 min to pick up a charging hub.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31