Does distance depend on remote?

Reaction score
Hello

My friend told me he can give me the RC for the P3 that he crashed. My remote for P3A is working fine and i have no need to take it, unless it will give a better range.
Does it depend on RC that much or its more about the antenna in the drone?
Basically the question is, can different remote give the better results in range?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900FD using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well, there is no diffrence between the rc's? They are both the same. So not really any diffrence.

Which p3 does your friend have? P3 adv and p3 pro are both lightbridge but standard I believe is differant

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hello

My friend told me he can give me the RC for the P3 that he crashed. My remote for P3A is working fine and i have no need to take it, unless it will give a better range.
Does it depend on RC that much or its more about the antenna in the drone?
Basically the question is, can different remote give the better results in range?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900FD using PhantomPilots mobile app

The 300A and 300B RCs both have the same power output for the control signal. It's only the 300C version of the RC that has reduced power. If you don't do any very long range flights, you probably wouldn't notice a difference with any of the versions in that regard.

The 300A RC has the DaVinci processor and USB 2.0. B and C don't have the internal video processor, but have USB 3.0.

The video transmitter (for FPV) is in the bird, and the power for that has been reduced with each new version of the Phantom. First reduced by 18% in relation to the original and then later by 30% in relation to the original.

Here is more info from @GadgetGuy
Old Motors vs. New Ones

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20