Does anyone use/have this?

Reaction score
Does it work well? I'm seriously thinking of getting one for some light hikes around AZ. Look pretty cool but does it work? Any info would help... Thx

Amazon.com : Viaheroes Drone Backpack Strap for UAV DJI Phantom 1 2 3 FC40 Vision, XIRO, Walkera : Camera & Photo

512be71NWML.jpg

It appears you could leave on the blades which is the biggest drawback of my generic cheap backpack IMO. Nice holsters for stuff. Not sure what the last picture is of?

It definitely wouldn't work well here in the woods, too many tree branches to get it hung in.

I got a free hard shelled backpack from dji, with my p3p that works quite well. Keeps everything nice and organized, can hold everything you need, plus 4 batteries. Looks kinda funny though.

I got a free hard shelled backpack from dji, with my p3p that works quite well. Keeps everything nice and organized, can hold everything you need, plus 4 batteries. Looks kinda funny though.

I currently use Drone Creates backback and I like it a lot. This seems great for those times when I'm taking just a short hike or city walking.

I have joked about that open pack before. I called it the Phantom Ninja carrying solution.
Replace the rotor blades with a set of throwing knives, and you're on a deadly mission... Hehe

@dji hardshell backpack here. I RYde a Can Am SpYder RS-S, so that and the drone guard unit from Lowepro are both out.
image.jpeg

But I do like this concept...

RedHotPoker

Where does the remote, tablet and spare batteries go? Unless you need a spare hand I can't see it being much use... Could just get a t-shirt with a phantom print. Personally I don't like to advertise I'm carrying a quad, you get an audience soon enough after takeoff.

Where does the remote, tablet and spare batteries go? Unless you need a spare hand I can't see it being much use... Could just get a t-shirt with a phantom print. Personally I don't like to advertise I'm carrying a quad, you get an audience soon enough after takeoff.
Well it does carry it all and I do have several T-Shirts from here and if you don't get the humor of that picture .........
Never mind. With The Birds .lol
lopo.jpg

Birds are good. ;-)
They sing pretty, too. Ha
image.jpeg

Waving arms in air , trying to fly.. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20