does anyone use a gps tracker on their phantom?

Reaction score
Hey there..I bought a spy spot micro tracker model number bt200 to recover my p2v+ in case the find my phantom app doesn't work..thought it was a good idea ,but unfortunately it interferes with the compas..does anyone know of a tracker that works without interference?

There are several discussions on the forum about trackers. I use this one and it works without problems. It also has to due with where you place them on your quad.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12451&hilit=tracker

Hey there guys..well after getting some help from happyflyer I was able to relocate my tracker and have a successful flight ...at first I installed it underneath the drone by the battery, but there was a magnetic pull between the battery and the tracker..then I put the tracker directly on top between the propellers..that made the compass go haywire pointing in the opposite direction. .got a feeling that would have possibly ended with a crash or flyaway..then after happyflyer sent me a link I mounted the tracker on the landing gear opposite the compass..that was the trick.. happy flying..turbodronepilot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4