Does Anyone know...

Reaction score
Paid the $25 or whatever for litchi on Android..just bought a new ipad and wanted it on there...someone suggested contact the makers and see about a code to get it free since already paid for on other platform. Anyone tried or had any luck contacting VC Technology? Twitter link shows error and not seeing alot on replies on google plus for the company. thanks guys

I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask, but software vendors do not typically give out free versions for other platforms.

I have reached out to them multiple times and they have always been responsive. Perhaps you can request to have your license changed from the Android device to your now iOS device. I would think you will stay with a single device, your new iOS in this case, so no big loss. .OR. You may ask about a license for multiple devices.

Good luck.

[email protected]
Is the address.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Mfoster82
I have reached out to them multiple times and they have always been responsive. Perhaps you can request to have your license changed from the Android device to your now iOS device. I would think you will stay with a single device, your new iOS in this case, so no big loss. .OR. You may ask about a license for multiple devices.

Good luck.

[email protected]
Is the address.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ill use that contact thank you!

Sent from my SM-N920P using PhantomPilots mobile app

I did the same thing. Bought it for my Galaxy S6, but it keeps overheating and crashing. So I bought an iPad Air 2 and really don't want to pay twice.

I did the same thing. Bought it for my Galaxy S6, but it keeps overheating and crashing. So I bought an iPad Air 2 and really don't want to pay twice.

I'll email them and let you know what happens. Don't really want to pay $50 for one app but dammnit if they don't make a good app.

As long as you down load from same Google account it will load I have it on my phone s5 and tablet Samsung

As long as you down load from same Google account it will load I have it on my phone s5 and tablet Samsung
The OP wants to load it on both an Android and Apple device though.

Yea i have it on my samsung tablets and note 5...I've just seen dji go and litchi look really nice on the ipad 9.7 so i bought one and now my stingy *** isnt wanting to pay again...but I'll most likely be reporting soon about my failed attempt to get litchi to jook me up.

Yea i have it on my samsung tablets and note 5...I've just seen dji go and litchi look really nice on the ipad 9.7 so i bought one and now my stingy *** isnt wanting to pay again...but I'll most likely be reporting soon about my failed attempt to get litchi to jook me up.

I emailed them and was told just to show proof of purchase and they'd refund my Android purchase. So I'm set up with both my Galaxy phone and my iPad now.

I emailed them and was told just to show proof of purchase and they'd refund my Android purchase. So I'm set up with both my Galaxy phone and my iPad now.

Awesome thanks for the update! I emailed them a few days ago but didn't include any proof of purchase so hopefully they will respond the same and I'll get hooked up as well. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Awesome thanks for the update! I emailed them a few days ago but didn't include any proof of purchase so hopefully they will respond the same and I'll get hooked up as well. Thanks!

I tried emailing and sending a Facebook message. They replied to my Facebook message rather quickly and then I emailed them with the information they requested (proof of purchase, etc).

Reactions: Mfoster82
I just sent a snapshot of google play showing that I owned it. Hopefully that is enough to prove I paid and didn't download an apk. Let me know how fast they reply with the credit. Thanks for all the help.

I just sent a snapshot of google play showing that I owned it. Hopefully that is enough to prove I paid and didn't download an apk. Let me know how fast they reply with the credit. Thanks for all the help.

If you go to your google wallet, it will show you the transaction ID number. That's what I was specifically asked to send. Then I just sent a copy of the iOS receipt when I bought it for my iPad.

I wasnt so lucky

Hello,

Sorry, Apple and Android use different licensing systems, if you wish to use Litchi on both platforms, you will need to purchase it on both.

If you go to your google wallet, it will show you the transaction ID number. That's what I was specifically asked to send. Then I just sent a copy of the iOS receipt when I bought it for my iPad.
If you can send me any conversation showing they agreed to the credit id love to forward it to them and give it one last try.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20