Does anyone know of any Sites that have stored previous Phantom 4 Pro firmware versions?

Reaction score
Just curious if any drone enthusiast sites are known that have stored previous DJI firmware versions for the Phantom 4 Pro aircraft and controller? Also, if so, how do you install the firmware from a different location other than the DJI Site when using the DJI Assistant 2 utility or is there another way/tool to use? Bottom line is, can this be done and if so, how? Just curious if anyone out there knows the answer.

Check on phantomhelp.com

Just curious if any drone enthusiast sites are known that have stored previous DJI firmware versions for the Phantom 4 Pro aircraft and controller? Also, if so, how do you install the firmware from a different location other than the DJI Site when using the DJI Assistant 2 utility or is there another way/tool to use? Bottom line is, can this be done and if so, how? Just curious if anyone out there knows the answer.
I been asking the same question for the pass two week and seaching with no luck my AC (P4pro) if you have any luck please pass along i do the same thank you....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen