P3 Firmware Does 32 Channel hack work with 1.07

Reaction score
Can't seem to get 32 Channel hack to work with the latest FW update. After installing hack I loose video signal next time I open app. Anyone else get it to work? I'm using P3A.

Can't seem to get 32 Channel hack to work with the latest FW update. After installing hack I loose video signal next time I open app. Anyone else get it to work? I'm using P3A.
works on my android, latest DJI GO, lastest firmware here and I can select any channel. Make sure you have custom selected and not auto.
BTW - didnt have to drop the file into the directory after the update, it just worked post install/flash.

Thanks for the response. I'm on iOS. Mine looked to be working after update, but next time I open it the app couldn't get video signal. I reinstalled app and hack. Once again looked good till second time I opened it. Anyone get the iOS app to consistently work with 32 channel hack? Thanks

Thanks for the response. I'm on iOS. Mine looked to be working after update, but next time I open it the app couldn't get video signal. I reinstalled app and hack. Once again looked good till second time I opened it. Anyone get the iOS app to consistently work with 32 channel hack? Thanks
It works fine on my iPad Air. I've had it with DJI Go 2.6, 2.7, and 2.7.1. Do you get video signal without the hack consistently? You might want to try a different Lightning USB cable.

Good to know. I'll try it again and maybe change cords. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20