Do you let other people fly your bird?

Reaction score
I've let my dad fly, since he's the one that bought it for me.

I had to take over again quickly, since he was headed full speed toward the side of the house.

He hasn't asked again, and says no when I ask him if he wants to now [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: IflyinWY
I have a few times. But, I made sure I was 100 ft+ above the tallest obstacle before handing over the controls :)

For me, no way! :D Unless they're signing an agreement to buy me a replacement if they crash it :p

Reactions: SilverStone641
Sure. I let my grandson (13) fly it when he's over. He's pretty good at flying it.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: AirApparent
A bit of poo came out when I handed by wife the tx on my P2V:eek: sooooo heavy handed.... All i could see was it heading straight for a rugby post, the air was blue:eek:
Never again & that also goes to my new addition:D

Only the wife. Hate to admit it but she getting a bit addicted
Just make sure the wife doesn't get better than you at flying:D

Reactions: dirkclod
Yep, I've let others fly it, into the top of a utility pole... crash, into a Yamaha Titan... crash, into the side of a hill... crash. I'm not sure why I've been so lucky compared to most who post about their crashes. I usually dust mine off, sometimes change a prop or two and fly it. :D
My FC40 has never crashed it onto concrete or asphalt. My P1 has never crashed. :p

If you're thinking about letting your teenage friends fly it, ya might want to ask dad what he thinks of that. I'll bet he's fine with it, if your friend wants to buy you a new one when he crashes yours. :eek:

If they can fly my X5C they can fly my P3P I have yet to find that person which is a good thing.
Speaking of X5C I should see if I can fly it after being spoiled for a few months. :)

If they can fly my X5C they can fly my P3P I have yet to find that person which is a good thing.
Speaking of X5C I should see if I can fly it after being spoiled for a few months. :)
:D Maybe ya spoke to soon bro :D:eek:

Reactions: Clampit
Is it legal to let someone fly it if it is registered with the FAA in your name? What if they cause damage to property (others, not the drone) like fly it into the road and a car swerves and crashes...who would be responsible?

Not nobody, not no how.
I keep the keys to the P3P and the Harley in me pockets and I alone pilot them.

Yup. My 6 year old daughter. She learned on a Syma X5C, then moved up to the Parrot AR 2.0. Now the Phantom is a piece of cake for her compared to those

Here ya go, my wife flying mine...... Never again:D
giphy.gif

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20