Do you have a method of putting this gimbal on/off?

Reaction score
I seem to struggle a bit with it.. Not sure if it's just me. When I put it in I have a hard time because I can't see where that inside knob is to push it steadily in place. When I pull it out I don't know where to grab the gimbal to least disturb it..?

Reactions: blade strike
I seem to struggle a bit with it.. Not sure if it's just me. When I put it in I have a hard time because I can't see where that inside knob is to push it steadily in place. When I pull it out I don't know where to grab the gimbal to least disturb it..?

Line up the tab and groove
20150627_165652.jpg

To remove, place one finger on the top gimbal plate and use the other to slid it off.
20150627_165754.jpg

Once you figure out how to do it, the OEM gimbal lock is very effective. The design is much better than the P2V+'s lock.

Once you figure out how to do it, the OEM gimbal lock is very effective. The design is much better than the P2V+'s lock.

I agree, and to pay $25 for a 3d printed one is insane. Maybe because I have a printer that prints a hell of a lot better than that one but hell, I will make them for $15.. Even then its still a rip. Not to mention once you add a nd filter it won't fit anymore.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1