Do soon to be released Non-DJI Drones/UAVs interest you?

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'll go first, I have one drone, FPV equipped, that has drawn my interest. Yet there is another non-DJI VTOL plane that greatly appeals to me. I also just learned of other competitors, through my "Rotor Drone Magazine." I subscribe to other magazines following our hobby.

So, even though I have two DJI products, will you please be honest and confess to having an interest in non-DJI products, as I do?

I'm waiting... STILL... for the Hubsan H109S Pro... (or the Hobbico Ora, or whateverthehell they're calling it this week)

I have a major woody for the Yuneec Q500 Typhoon

Other than that... Just the 250MM Mini I'm in the process of building...

-slinger

I'm waiting... STILL... for the Hubsan H109S Pro... (or the Hobbico Ora, or whateverthehell they're calling it this week)

I have a major woody for the Yuneec Q500 Typhoon

Other than that... Just the 250MM Mini I'm in the process of building...

-slinger

Almost this! Can't spare the money for either the H109S Pro or Q500. But I am always looking for new material around them. Also waiting to see what the new Storm Racing Drone GPS will be like.

I'm waiting to see what MaxAero's drones are going to be like.
The X-star is due out this month and looks to be a solid competitor to the Phantom.
i-DR3sNb8-L.jpg

But the real interest is for their larger quad - Venture due out in June with a 4K camera.
i-7WSWsrx-L.jpg

Yep, I love the phantom, but I'm not stuck on it or anything. I'd love to get that Hubsan H109S Pro and that vtol plane your probably talking about, but I doubt I'll be able to get either as my wife would probably murder me if I spent that much for one. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.