Do National Park Police have a sense of humor?

Reaction score
The Golden Gate Bridge is a drone magnet and the police know it. There are signs posted at the bridge and it's patrolled by both Bridge police and National Park police. 3 years ago, a bridge cop told me he didn't care but if a Park cop saw the drone, he'd confiscate it. Years later, the bridge is way more of a magnet now than it ever was.

I was wondering how a policeman might react if I were to fake like I was flying at the bridge, using one of my broken P1 controllers with a mounted iPad playing a youtube video of a GGB flight. I'd be standing next to one of the signs, of course.

I would definitely leave my Phantom at home.

I'll never really do this, because I can't see anything positive coming from this, but I can't stop thinking about it and laughing to myself.

IMG_3649.JPG

What is considered 'near'? For me that is a couple of meters, for others it might be closer or further away...

The Golden Gate Bridge is a drone magnet and the police know it. There are signs posted at the bridge and it's patrolled by both Bridge police and National Park police. 3 years ago, a bridge cop told me he didn't care but if a Park cop saw the drone, he'd confiscate it. Years later, the bridge is way more of a magnet now than it ever was.

I was wondering how a policeman might react if I were to fake like I was flying at the bridge, using one of my broken P1 controllers with a mounted iPad playing a youtube video of a GGB flight. I'd be standing next to one of the signs, of course.

I would definitely leave my Phantom at home.

I'll never really do this, because I can't see anything positive coming from this, but I can't stop thinking about it and laughing to myself.

View attachment 77921
That would be hilarious. Then when he said it would be confiscated, or whatever, tell him you spent 4 grand on the latest and greatest drone in the world, hand him the remote, and walk away.

Reactions: Casper`s P4

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20