Do I Need to Update

Reaction score
I three different devices that I run DJI Go app on and all 3 updated to 2.7.1. I'm assuming when I power up my RC it's going to prompt me to update it. Do I have to go ahead and update FW on P3A to 1.7 now? If I don't will I have problems? Also, I tried to decider it out through the threads, but to confirm, has the new update changed the CSC process for shut down? Thanks fellas.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I three different devices that I run DJI Go app on and all 3 updated to 2.7.1. I'm assuming when I power up my RC it's going to prompt me to update it. Do I have to go ahead and update FW on P3A to 1.7 now? If I don't will I have problems? Also, I tried to decider it out through the threads, but to confirm, has the new update changed the CSC process for shut down? Thanks fellas.

App, RC, and AC updates are always up to the user. You don't have to do any of them if you don't want to do them. The app will tell you if there is an update available, but it's always your choice.

As for the CSC, the old method remains but there are also new commands.

Here is a summary:
P3 Firmware v1.7.0060

Reactions: JoBe
Just wanted to make sure that using a updated app and RC and not the P3A is okay.

Just wanted to make sure that using a updated app and RC and not the P3A is okay.

I don't believe that is ok. Either plan to update all or don't update anything. A mismatch of bird and rc would not be good at this point, I don't believe.

That's what I was figuring.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj