Do any 3rd party apps for android have Follow Me?

Some do but nonenone work at this time as we are waiting for DJI to release firmware to support it. Don't hold your breath, it could be awhile.

Hi Andy. personally I would have no need for follow me but the orbit function would suite me down to the ground

This looks impressive, but have to wait for an Android version. And even then I wonder if it'll do what I want it to do since I don't have cell service on my tablet (Nvidia Shield)

Hi Andy. personally I would have no need for follow me but the orbit function would suite me down to the ground

I just tested Ultimate Flight's waypoint and hotpoint features today on my P3A. Follow me is coming according to developer. The app's still a little buggy but I was happy with results.

Last edited:
Litchi was the standard on the P2V, it had follow me, groundstation and POI. Litchi are just waiting for the dev firmware and SDK to hit to support the P3

Autopilot is coming soon, but don't get hopes too high as the initial release won't have every flight mode you want just yet!
Is autopilot the same as groundstation? Pre programmed gps points?

Question about these 3rd party apps: When they are flying autonomously to their waypoints, do they allow Yaw control so the pilot can rotate the craft to get the best shot? Do they allow height control?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20