Do all the P3A have the 2.7K video camera?

Reaction score
I recently crashed my P3S while in Follow me mode, my fault, that story for another day. I debated whether to get another Phantom, but after being without one for 3 weeks I have to get another one. So I was planning on just getting another Standard, but after reading so much about the Advanced I'm convinced I need that nicer RC and longer range. My question is, at one time I thought the highest resolution for the Advanced was 1080, now I see them advertising 2.7k. Best Buy has one listed but it lists the video at 1080. I looked at Amazon and the have one listed for $694 and it says "DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter Drone with 2.7K HD Video Camera. Do I need to search out an Advanced with the 2.7k video camera or are they all the same? Thanks

I recently crashed my P3S while in Follow me mode, my fault, that story for another day. I debated whether to get another Phantom, but after being without one for 3 weeks I have to get another one. So I was planning on just getting another Standard, but after reading so much about the Advanced I'm convinced I need that nicer RC and longer range. My question is, at one time I thought the highest resolution for the Advanced was 1080, now I see them advertising 2.7k. Best Buy has one listed but it lists the video at 1080. I looked at Amazon and the have one listed for $694 and it says "DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter Drone with 2.7K HD Video Camera. Do I need to search out an Advanced with the 2.7k video camera or are they all the same? Thanks

I'm pretty sure that they all the P3 Advance have the 2.7 camera which shoots video in 1080P60.

Its the "firmware" version that allowed the camera to film in 2.7k not the camera :) - They are all the same. Its the motor that easily shows what version you have

Reactions: Droneted
Way back at firmware version 1.4 DJI gave all P3 Advanced 2.7K video.
So even the first one made can do 2.7K as long as it has firmware 1.4 or later.
The Amazon listing has just used the original text from DJI.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan