DMV = DelMarVa Peninsula (DE,MD,VA)

Thats cool Cnewski, but its a bit far from the DelMarVa peninsula. Think eastern shore MD, or the beach area that DCers go to during the summer to escape the swampland of DC ;) :lol:

Sounds like not many DelMarVa people here, thats okay. If anyone heads this way this summer look me up, I'm putting in the order right now for a FC40, cant wait. :)

Just came across this topic area. Count me as #3 Phantom2 on DelMarVa. I live in the Denton, MD area. Been flying my P2V+ since early May.

I'm in Felton de. Working on getting my P3P back in the air after a crash a week ago.

For those of you in DE, especially the beach areas..beware. As you may or may not know Bethany beach banned or severly restricted drone flying. This is in addition to Markells law last Dec (2015) severly restricting our flying, the state parks including Cape Henlopen removing their RC field, now Lewes is trying to shut us out completely, not just in the towns parks.

Lewes article in this past Fridays Cape Gazette..
Drones are the buzz in Lewes

Adding in The Points article from earlier in the year when Bethany banned us..
Bethany Beach adopts restrictions on private drone use | Coastal Point

Please, if you know of anyone who especially lives in Lewes & flies let them know. I'm fairly sure that they will not listen to non residents, even if you do business in the area. I & my family are trying to get the word out to as many as possible before Nov 14 when they are "supposed" to discuss this.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20