DJIs Phantom Forums policy for brown noses

Reaction score
Hi guys just been banned from said forum because i pointed out that one of there major ********** (GEEBAX) was talking crap when he made a statement that it was NOT possible to hack dji come on hackers get into some of the most secure sites on the net what makes dji so inpenetable ?????............has anyone else on this forum been banded from that forum for any other daft replys that did not fall into line with DJI policy of promoting ALs to up the brand and banning anyone that disagrees with them

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, you are dealing with a communist mentality. You are not allowed to talk against the ruling authority. They dare you to talk bad against THE GOD OF THE DRONES. Don't you understand. You bought one of their drones and that puts you under their authority. So they took away some of your privilege. Next time hard labor.

I was threatened to be banned for similar circumstances. God forbid you point out how crummy or ridiculous DJI's firmware and NFZ policies are. Geebax is one of the worst offenders over there. He and a handful of others REFUSE to accept that there are serious problems with DJI. They are quick to point out how stupid those are that are having problems and that they just don't know what they are doing. No doubt this is same attitude DJI has taken. Their sales WILL SUFFER do to all this firmware nonsense.

DJI owns the forum so you play by their rules or face the consequences. Same applies here although there is a LOT more leniency here than on most forums.

Contrary to popular belief forums are owned by individuals and are indeed "property" where by you can be removed from said property.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
I am really surprised that I have not been banned also. I have posted truthful horror stories about their "service" and was fair to all concerned, when possible. However, they have no idea what good customer service is nor do they appear to care. I sure wish someone would take over their customer service position and get them straightened out.

Good luck,
Jim
WA5TEF

I wondered why I couldn't find any reference to stress cracks when I had a quick look on the DJI forum. Thought I might be better not to stir things and just lurk instead. I have tried to register a repair chit but all I do is get driven around in circles and up the wall with their fault auto-register system. Get near to the end of the caper and it asks for a 'valid e-mail'?

Anyone for a quick chorus of...
"There's a crack in my Phantom .."
to the tune of "Thar's a Hole in my Bucket .."

Life and flying time is too short so I gave up and ordered a selection of Gloop Adhesives and 2 sets of bracing plates instead. I still have warranties to run on both UAV's but days suitable for flying are rare enough as I have to depend on others for transport and they are only available on certain weekends. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues