Djilogs milage field in CSV?

Reaction score
Need some help guys! I created this video using dashware and djilogs but I couldn't find the total distance travelled column in the CSV file. I mean we could see the total milage of a flight in pilot app user center's flight record so it has to be there but couldnt find the relevant data in logs.

Reactions: CloudsNeverDie
What profile are you using?

Edited to add:

You might want to post your question here.

If you look at the last page you will see a video from flyNfrank that has a distance gauge, but it appears to be relative to the home point.

Last edited:
What profile are you using?

Edited to add:

You might want to post your question here.

If you look at the last page you will see a video from flyNfrank that has a distance gauge, but it appears to be relative to the home point.

I am using UAV forecast but have edited it. And yes the distance is always relative to home while what I want is milage to be shown. Posted to the relevant thread as well. Thanks.

Your video is great! Is your dashboard profile something that you might be willing to share? Thanks.

I am using UAV forecast but have edited it. And yes the distance is always relative to home while what I want is milage to be shown. Posted to the relevant thread as well. Thanks.

modify the gauge and add another field to show miles by dividing feet into to miles. csv does not have miles

pm if you want help. I can modify the gauge if you want.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik