Djigo app with multiple drones

I am trying to connect a second drone using djigo app but will not connect to WiFi.
I assume that you mean your new P3P is the second P3? Forgive me for asking, but do you know that the P3A and P3P do not connect via wifi? They connect to a compatible RC (your P3S RC is not compatible) and then the compatible RC connects to your mobile device via cable. Again, if this is basic for you I apologize in advance. Just trying to decipher and guess based on your one sentence above. :)

I assume that you mean your new P3P is the second P3? Forgive me for asking, but do you know that the P3A and P3P do not connect via wifi? They connect to a compatible RC (your P3S RC is not compatible) and then the compatible RC connects to your mobile device via cable. Again, if this is basic for you I apologize in advance. Just trying to decipher and guess based on your one sentence above. :)

I'm still a newbie I've probably only logged 5-6 hours on my p3s so I appreciate the advice. I bought the p3p mostly for fishing. Using the programmable switches to control front lights which activate the bait drop system. I think I'm going to like this drone much more than p3s, I'm ready now to get it in the air. Thanks

Reactions: BigAl07 and Oso

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair