Djigo app or dji assistant2

Reaction score
I updated using djigo app. Everything seems to be working fine. Some say use the dji assistant 2. I have a Mac and it looked like a complicated deal on the Mac. Does it matter which one I should use for future updates ??

I used dji go4 for rc and did it first then I used assistant 2 for ac.
I havent had any issues and I believe most that have used that method have been ok

I normally use the Assistant 2 software on my computer. (I used it to do the last 2 firmware updates).. But, for some reason the DJI Assistant 2 wouldn't work for me this time.

As soon as I linked with the craft, the software detected that there was an update. It downloaded the file without any problems, but when it came to actually updating the firmware on the craft, it reported "Update Failed". I tried this three times and each time it downloaded the whole file and then promptly gave me an "update failed" message.

I tried again using DJI Go on my iPad.. It worked first time. I've had no other issues.

It's strange how there are so many people having so many unrelated problems with this latest firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues