DJIgo App for windows

No there is no DJI Go app for windows yet.

If you need windows just for editing videos, then pick up another windows based video editor.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

DJI GO is only compatible with Android and Apple devices. You can find a list of recommended and commonly used devices here.

No there is no DJI Go app for windows yet.

If you need windows just for editing videos, then pick up another windows based video editor.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
ANY IDEA...WELL, I NEED TO BETTER UNDERSTAND HOW TO UPDATE(caps!..srry) to update the firmware to ps3 on my dell laptop
any thoughts much appreciated

ANY IDEA...WELL, I NEED TO BETTER UNDERSTAND HOW TO UPDATE(caps!..srry) to update the firmware to ps3 on my dell laptop
any thoughts much appreciated
I have dual boot on my windows /android laptop. I can fly via the go app on the laptop with the benefit of a much larger screen. I genraly use a small folding table for the laptop while flying.

hi
Thnx for your reply regarding windows & djiGO
I'm very confused as to how people are able to update firmware on regular home pc's
I mean most people own a pc running on Microsoft and .... how do they update the FW

I use a iPhone 6+ for flying

can ..rather any comments r appreciated

You cannot use a regular home PC to update the firmware. Most people are installing the firmware from DJI GO. While not as straight-forward, there are also ways to install the firmware by dropping the firmware BIN in the root of the memory card.

hi
Thnx for your reply regarding windows & djiGO
I'm very confused as to how people are able to update firmware on regular home pc's
I mean most people own a pc running on Microsoft and .... how do they update the FW
It's simple if you have one of the Phantom 4 series.
DJI have a windows program called DJI Assistant 2 which connects the computer to the drone via a USB cable.

thank You Everyone. I do have movie Maker but I like the music clips in the Go app. That way I don't have to worry about copyright.
Check out this site for musichttp://soundimage.org. loads of music of different styles all of which can be used for free. Author just requires that he be credited in any videos using his music.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31