DJIGO 2.8.3 is out!

Reaction score
46911da9cd0661c8f55bd2cfa5ca76a0.jpg

It's going to be raining here, let me know if this solves the problems everyone is having?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thank you ! In Scotland at the moment without the bird :( but will be sure to test this when I'm back. Looks like they have been listening to us !

Had enough!!! When is this madness is going to end??? New GO app, new GO app, new FW for P4, new GO app.
This company is changing software more often than I change my bed sheets...
On the bright side,...if DJI is involved in the Chinese military missile control we have nothing to fear. They will aim for L.A. and hit Easter Island.

Ha Ha! Well at least there adding things... Messing up... Fixing things! Lol

I've updated and noticed that most of my stats within the Go App have changed. My Total Flight Time and Total Distance are much lower than they were and I've noticed what was my usual Max Takeoff Altitude has changed as well, anyone else have this?

Reactions: Elkbowhunter
I've updated and noticed that most of my stats within the Go App have changed. My Total Flight Time and Total Distance are much lower than they were and I've noticed what was my usual Max Takeoff Altitude has changed as well, anyone else have this?
I did notice a few of my stats have changed. Hoping the new update fixes all the glitches and video feed problems.

The slightly reduced stats may be a more accurate number. I noticed when I upgrade to 2.8.2 they were increased by, I believe, my simulator flight times. If they removed that data, I'll be happy with that change.

Bob

Reactions: Squirrel!
Hello all,
I have not been able to see the option to update the new firmware 2.8.3 i did everything possible. Is anybody going through the same same thing?

Hello all,
I have not been able to see the option to update the new firmware 2.8.3 i did everything possible. Is anybody going through the same same thing?

Did you go into the App Store into the Update section? It should automatically detect that an update is required.

Did you go into the App Store into the Update section? It should automatically detect that an update is required.

Yes i did, i even deleted the app and re installed it.

What's with the whining guys?

I am grateful these things exist and that the company is working on improving its products.
Think of the alternative.

While people look down on their "language" skills (any of you ever tried to speak, or learn Mandarin?), they have bought up our US treasuries (that means we are all working for the Chinese at least 3 to 6 months out of the year) and all the real estate they let them in the US and Canada.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31