DJI - will they ever go IPO?

Reaction score
Been buying stock in Gpro ONLY beacuse DJI is private. Will DJI be doing an initial public offering anytime soone?
DJI is the best and would love to invest!

why? They are making boatloads of money now, so they certainly don't need the cash.

Reactions: 750r
Reactions: 750r
They will probably need to at some point to take it to the next level.....whatever that may be. I'm sure they are making money but nothing like a huge cash infusion to boost R&D.

If their financials are strong they will go public, it is a great way for early investors to take take a lot of cash off of the table. One issue is when you go public you open your books and business up to very close scrutiny (i was involved in taking a company public in 1998, later selling the company to Yahoo for $5.7 Billion) you go from not having to answer any questions, to having to answer just about anything someone can ask.

Early investors can often get all of their investment back and still own a large piece of the company

Would have been good when he was making controllers but now no . Go read the article on DJI . They are making tons of cash and he seems like the type he wants it all . Don't let that stop ya go look into it and make your choice .

With the anti-drone feelings growing across the world... no sure if I would buy in.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj