DJI website makeover...

How the heck do you scan a QR code, if ya don't own a Smart Phone?? What a stupid stipulation. I could be a Loyal Customer, but for that QR code B.S.

Ksc said:
it seems like DJI is trying to go direct and bypass their dealers. not a smart move.

I don't think they're selling items directly, just giving awards for their "points" system...all other info links on products still seem to point to the dealer list for purchasing.

spanktimonious said:
OI Photography said:
I don't think they're selling items directly, just giving awards for their "points" system...all other info links on products still seem to point to the dealer list for purchasing.

They are selling directly:

Yup, looks I missed those, the P2 and P2V both can be ordered directly right now.

On the actual website itself its an improvement I think, looks nice !

Shame they couldn't reward their suppliers loyalty with the rewards scheme instead of customers having to buy direct from the 'club shop' to get rewards points as already said.

Should be on all item's of DJI product's brought from supplier's online or over the counter, this way they may sell more, but, first they want to have the item's in stock which they seem to nearly always running out. I thought China was the land of mass production, may be we are in the wrong item's.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20