DJI website down?

Reaction score
I'm having an issue getting on the DJI website to download the latest firmware for my newly purchased Phantom 4. When I try to open the dji website it says 502 Bad Gateway. What's going on?

Not sure. It's down for me though too.

Did you try updating via DJI GO?

Maybe they updated the firmwear for their site and it caused it to crash :)

apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpeg

Reactions: Suhail78
most of just cracked under pressure

It's back up :)

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
I did. I'm going to take it out for a spin this weekend :)

I did. I'm going to take it out for a spin this weekend :)
so what due you think plus can take 107 test and autel pays you back for it

Quality-wise, I really like what I see. Some parts of it are very DJI-like. For example, the case looks nearly identical to the material in the Inspire 1 case. I suppose the same factory could be making some of the parts since it's made in China too.

The 107 offer is very generous. I'm wondering if that only applies to future purchases though.

Quality-wise, I really like what I see. Some parts of it are very DJI-like. For example, the case looks nearly identical to the material in the Inspire 1 case. I suppose the same factory could be making some of the parts since it's made in China too.

The 107 offer is very generous. I'm wondering if that only applies to future purchases though.
look forward to hearing your review on it

look forward to hearing your review on it
I think I got a dud. The compass won't successfully calibrate -- claiming there is magnetic interference. I guess this one is going back to Amazon next week.

I think I got a dud. The compass won't successfully calibrate -- claiming there is magnetic interference. I guess this one is going back to Amazon next week.
that blows did you call autel

unload star app then load again and see if it goes away

Reloading the app did not help. I chatted with support online and they are going to get back to me on Tuesday. There are no technicians in on the weekends apparently.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers