DJI webpage - Phantom vision 2 + new platform

check the price

Attachments

• dji post.png
    dji post.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 1,229
just sent back p2v and extra battery to amazon and just now order the P2V + it just make sense ....I actually saved money and got the extra batt also...

I get $1,299 plus $20 to ship. Add $70 for a second battery.

It's attractive. I'm glad I got the free extra battery with my recent order, and I'll stick with that for now.

I'm more interested in the upgrade to the wi-fi extender than the gimbal! Odd, I know...

tubino said:
I'm more interested in the upgrade to the wi-fi extender than the gimbal! Odd, I know...

Only recently has the lack of a gimbal bothered me. However, lately I've really missed it, especially after seeing so many comparison videos.

What I really love is the doubled range though. 2260 feet FPV. That's a long freaking way. Maybe now I can quit wasting money on trial mods to increase the range of my P2V's FPV ;p.

Did anyone notice in the video the micro USB port on the board of the Gimbal? He said "it's for downloading your photos to your computer".....

hmm why do I get the feeling the SD CARD might be embedded into the camera and not removable hence the microUSB download port? or is that an additional feature?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik