DJI warranty?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm confused to the warranty of the phantom 3! If I was to buy the phantom 3 adv off of amazon and registered it to me apon delivery will I have a years warranty on the device or do I have to purchase a care plan?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here is the statement right from DJI's warranty page

DJI - After-sales Service Policies

I would personally contact the seller on Amazon first and if unsatisfied with their response for service or rapair I would then contact DJI directly with sales receipt and they "should" take care of the warranty issue if it fell within their terms of service.

Warranty and care Protection Plan are two different covers.

Warranty is against the manufacturing defects whereas Care Protection Plan is to cover damages during normal flying (basically to cover damages due to pilots mistakes).

JamesG2571, if you're interested in DJI Care, you should know that there are some limitations to what it'll cover. It does cover cases of user error though -- which the normal warranty will not. You can read more about DJI Care here.

Thanks for the tips! :)

Are you in the Uk

I am yeah

Right then your best option is maplins. You get a two year warranty no questions asked. Any issue pack it all back up in box and they will exchange it for a complete sealed new one.
Had a problem with mine phoned them up and they said bring it in for exchange as easy as that.

Right then your best option is maplins. You get a two year warranty no questions asked. Any issue pack it all back up in box and they will exchange it for a complete sealed new one.
Had a problem with mine phoned them up and they said bring it in for exchange as easy as that.

That's not bad! I have a maplins local to me at uni! I will go have a look :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1