DJI warranty

Battery is 30 days. Not covered for crashes. Warranty for quad is normally 12 months. Warranty does not cover improper operational use, water damage, hardware maintenance or modification, operator errors or against property damage or personal injury. But other than that I guess it covered. Oh yea prop breakage not covered, hitting trees, bad landings and crashes or fly always.
W h o w!

Last edited:
The gimbal/cam is only covered for 6 month from brand new. That's shocking for something so expensive. The shell isn't covered. What happens with all the guys that have cracks? Here in the UK you can claim for things for up to 6 years if they brake down even if the warrantee only lasts a year. I had a HP laptop that stopped working after 4 years. After sending letters back and forth to HP and taking advice from trading standard HP replaced the laptop for free. I can't remember all the details but a if a electronic item is sold in the UK is meant to have a certain lifespan no mater if the warrantee is 10 days or 10 years. Will have a further look in to it over the next few days.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31