DJI warranty Updates

Well, you could always keep it and fly it as-is. The option to get it repaired for free is there if you choose to exercise it. Only you can make that choice.

Well, the cracks didn't take 7 days to appear or before. I don't play that thing very often. It was the 7th flight.

It appears their return policy is saying you can return it within 7 business days if it was never used. And, you are confirming it was in fact used. You'll have to argue that one with DJI.

Sounds like is a defective product. Do they have a warranty for that, after being use for more than 7 days. On the frame of course. ?

I don't know about the frame, but they will replace the shell for free if you call them.

I don't know. I'm pretty sure you're talking about what's commonly referred to as the shell though. Either way, it's an item DJI is replacing for free.

It would be frustrating to spend a grand and get the non updated version and have it crack due to design/material flaw after a few uses. If best buy wont exchange or return it under their 15 day return policy you are going to have to deal with dji support, which as you know isnt the quickest. I know if this happened to me I would be pushing for exchange and that is one major benefit of buying from amazon.

Well, I was asking you because it seems like you have knowledge about the warranties and all that. Which it was the reason I wanted to find help from this forum. I'll talk to a professional tomorrow. Thanks for the info anyways.

Which it was the reason I wanted to find help from this forum. I'll talk to a professional tomorrow.
Hah, well, I did answer you a few times. DJI is not going to replace it. They will fix it for free though.

You just don't want my answer to be reality ;)

Here is the difference I saw on the two p3p boxes between new and original version, I received the new one from online and a few reported best buy has the original version still.
w323-w323a.jpg

And yes! It is frustrating having to deal with these issues. Specially when you are expecting to get a good quality product after paying $1350

I don't care if DJI won't replace it. The only option I have left is to get it fix though.

I will let known a few friends I have know about the cracking issues and about the models. Before they go through this, cuz they wanted to buy this quad.

And yes! It is frustrating having to deal with these issues. Specially when you are expecting to get a good quality product after paying $1350
Fix em or and fly it-- there are many threads here on how to repair. Cheers:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4