DJI Warranty Policy - Authorized Sellers Only

Reaction score
"DJI only offers warranty to authorized dealers. Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not subject to warranty services."

So for those of us that purchase (on-going) our Phantoms 2nd hand from Ebay, craigslist, etc.......although the phantom is within the warranty period. does this mean DJI won't repair the phantom even though its technically within the warranty period? Am I understanding this correctly?

"DJI only offers warranty to authorized dealers. Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not subject to warranty services."

So for those of us that purchase (on-going) our Phantoms 2nd hand from Ebay, craigslist, etc.......although the phantom is within the warranty period. does this mean DJI won't repair the phantom even though its technically within the warranty period? Am I understanding this correctly?
yes you are

I don't believe the warranty covers third parties always such as used. After last month, if it is not purchased through a authorized dealer there is no warranty.

Doesnt seem right to me. As long as the Serial Number is in their system and within the warranty period it should be honored. I mean like a car or a PC or most products. I can understand buying something that's 2-3 years out but only something thats 2 months old.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I also agree, what difference does it make where it was purchased? You have to activate it after all and that starts the clock. And you have to register to activate.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj